I have been feeling really stressed lately.
It doesn't help that I had 3 tests last week
and a paper due this week (which I haven't started yet).
It also doesn't help that I don't really know what is happening with our future.
I am a planner so not knowing has been really hard for me.
I am so thankful to have Mike as my husband.
This weekend he knew I was down and was so kind to me all weekend.
He brought me breakfast in bed.
Bought me my favorite snacks.
And watched movies he hates, but I love.
I love him.
5 comments:
Awww... Mike's the best. :-)
Stress is the worst! I hope things calm down for you soon!
@Susannah- I agree :)
@ Laura Darling- Thank you! I am hoping so too.
Oh you have a real keeper there. It's always nice to get spoilt and looked after like this.
Mel
Mel's Corner
Post a Comment