Thursday, February 27, 2014

Best Mexican food ever!





There is a restaurant by my school called mi casa
and it is seriously the best Mexican food I have ever eaten.
Mike drove a half hour to take me out to lunch.
and I am so grateful he did.
I had a really awful day. really awful.

9 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm sorry you had an awful day Jenna. I hope you are okay now. Your husband is a doll to drive to you and you are the cutest people on this planet earth. I'm sure you get this all of the time. :) Love,

Shauna xoxoxoxo :)

eray said...

So sorry about your bad day, Mexican food really is the cure all :)

Susannah said...

I'm so sorry you had a bad day! What fun that Mike took you out to a great Mexican restaurant!!! :-)

Mika Aaltonen said...

Look's like they eat a good dish ,in fact aside from being an accountant in accounting firm in Tampere i am also a food lover which i explore different country and they their dishes which is amazing cause every place different taste of food.

Angela said...

This seriously makes me hungry.

SweetCandyDreamer said...

Cute photos!

http://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

Unknown said...

Very nice picture. Your performance is very nice. I'm looking forward to more beautiful pictures to upload. Thanks for post..........

Download Irfan View free

Unknown said...

Mexican foods is always delicious!
anyway u can visit my blog- www.blogykid.com

md. saiful islam said...

wow, how nice collection. beautiful lovely life. i thing your life is very happy, thanks for sharing your happy life story.

Make Your Life Style?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS