Sometimes I think to myself that life would be much easier unmarried (you know, the days when I am in a bad mood). I mean it seems so much easier to only have to do my own laundry, not have anyone else's dishes to do, or make meals for anyone but myself! Sometimes it seems to add up and I feel frustrated at my husband.
Then I remember all of the things that he does for me. Why is it so easy to forget about other things people do for you and only focus on things that I have done?
Things that mike does for me:
1. brings me my favorite treats when I want them
2. does chores I hate- makes the bed, takes out trash, ect.
3. pays the bills and makes sure we always save
4. takes care of our dogs grooming
5. works harder than anyone i know to insure our future
6. helps when i have to plan lessons for church
7. spent 6 month as an ESL teach with me
8. showers with me at night even though it "wakes" him up
6. helps when i have to plan lessons for church
7. spent 6 month as an ESL teach with me
8. showers with me at night even though it "wakes" him up
i sure love him.
on a side note, we might be moving back to california. it is kinda crazy to think about as i never thought we would. i am hoping we can figure out what works best for our future and stick with a plan. either way, we will be spending all of august at home with our families. we have never spent a whole month (as a married couple) with our families. it seems like such a blessing and i am excited about it. especially because my little nieces 1st birthday is in august and we both will get to be there.
on a side note, we might be moving back to california. it is kinda crazy to think about as i never thought we would. i am hoping we can figure out what works best for our future and stick with a plan. either way, we will be spending all of august at home with our families. we have never spent a whole month (as a married couple) with our families. it seems like such a blessing and i am excited about it. especially because my little nieces 1st birthday is in august and we both will get to be there.
2 comments:
This is a cute post. It's a good reminder for all of us to think about what we appreciate in our husbands.
Okay, so back to Cali? That's great. What a blessing to be with your family. There's nothing better. Good to hear from you, all my love,
Shauna xo
what an amazing reminder of how our husbands are such great blessings!!! :)
Post a Comment