I love halloween and dressing up. Sadly, I am not dressing up this year. I am passing out candy in my slippers. No kids have come by yet (it's raining). But, I am hopefully :)
Halloween is not just about ghosts and ghouls. It is about honoring the deceased. Make this Halloween a memorable holiday. Use these quotes about Halloween to inspire others to celebrate, in the true spirit of the holiday.
aw, i think its still pretty fun passing out candy to the kiddies too.. besides at least your home in your slippers instead of walking around in the rain!
2 comments:
Halloween is not just about ghosts and ghouls. It is about honoring the deceased. Make this Halloween a memorable holiday. Use these quotes about Halloween to inspire others to celebrate, in the true spirit of the holiday.
aw, i think its still pretty fun passing out candy to the kiddies too.. besides at least your home in your slippers instead of walking around in the rain!
xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com
Post a Comment