Our unpacking is coming along. In fact, almost half way done. One thing I have loved about unpacking is finding cute clothes I forgot I had, like this dress. I can't wait for Mike to get back so he can see his newly organized house. Speaking of, Mike is going without his cell phone soon and we will not be able to talk for the next week and a half. I am not liking this.
Tonight I am going to try out a new recipe. It's called Mama's Healthy BBQ chicken. It looks delicious. Sweet potatoes, snap peas, carrots, tomatoes, and bell peppers. YUM YUM!
Hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween. No kids came but I did watch Hocus Pocus. One of my all time favorites.
2 comments:
Hocus Pocus is a tradition in our family as well! Such a classic. Darling dress and darling picture! Maybe will Mike is gone you should do some exploring? Go out and see what the town has to offer! Maybe it will take your mind off things. and selfishly I would just love to see the pictures you take around the town! Have a great weekend.
xoxo
Liesl
woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com
you´re very beautiful dear
<3
x the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
Post a Comment