Thursday, April 4, 2013

home sweet home



i got home late Monday night and was sick. luckily I didn't have school on tuesday so i had one day of rest but i am still feeling sick today. it is the kind of sick that when i stand up, i feel light headed. i was pretty sad about because i had saved tuesday for the day of getting chores done. needless to say, my house is still messy and my fridge is almost empty.

i was so happy to get home. i missed my love so much. i swear the worst part of being married is that it becomes hard to do things without your spouse. i kinda hate that. i used to be very independent and have so much fun all by myself. but now, whenever i do something, i think i wish mike was here. mike didn't have work until later in the day so we cuddled and kissed all day. before he left for work, i made homemade waffles for lunch. best combination= waffles+strawberries+whip-cream!

i had such an amazing time in utah. every time I ski, i can't help but fall in love all over again. and then i wonder why i don't do it more often (if only it wasn't so expensive). i'm hoping to drive up north and go this saturday. i think utah is one of the most beautiful places. i love the mountains. i really hope mike can join us next year!

4 comments:

Katy said...

i want homemade waffles right now. haha!! look delicious! I completely understand the whole being married makes you less independent thing. Matt and I were long distance even when we were engaged... so moving in together and being married changed my independence greatly! hehe!

feel better soon!

Unknown said...

mmm!!this photo looks so tasty :P :P xixi
hi blogger!!! How are you?? :) Just happen to pass by your blog!! :) very nice and interesting post!! If you want you can take a look on my blog!!I'm a new blogger !!!!! :) We can follow each other!!What do you think??? :) Just let me know your answer -where you follow me- on my blog and then i followed you back!!!

Have a nice day!!:)
xoxo stefania
http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719

Lima said...

Aww babe, hope you feel better soon!

The waffles look delicious, I'm craving them.right.about.now!

Totally understand how you feel. My partner travels from time to time around the country, it's s**t. I still like to think I'm independant though, ha!

Halima

xx

Susannah said...

I'm so glad you had a good time - but I'm also glad you're back with your love. :-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS