Friday, April 5, 2013

lucky

isn't he the cutest?
(pictures from our trip to DC last year)


i've been feeling especially lucky to call mike my husband
when i got home from utah he had hidden eggs all around the house for easter
they had my favorite things inside: bubble gum and love notes
i love how special he always tries to make me feel
.i really really love him.
i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him





4 comments:

marie said...

Yes you are lucky! My husband is wonderful, but he for sure doesn't do cute stuff like that. Usually it's a card with money so I can go get a massage. You have a keeper.

Katy said...

so sweet! what a cute idea!!!! ;-) hehe! love it!

Shauna said...

Jenna, you are so lucky. Your husband is so great to do these things. He must know your love language... :) I love your appreciative and grateful attitude. Much love,

Shauna

PS. I loved your last post too. I meant to comment but time slipped away. I love the picture of him with the waffles. I think you two are off to such a great start by serving each other the way you do. My husband came home last night telling me he found out a friend of a friend has gotten divorced after nine years of marriage and four kids. You never know what happened but you do wonder. My point is don't stop serving one another, it's such a key ing. to a successful marriage. Love,

Shauna

Susannah said...

Awww... That's adorable! Good for him!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS