and I am already missing her. I feel so lucky that I got to spend mother's day with my sweet mama. We had such a fabulous time. I really wish my family lived closer (and Mike's).
Also, Mike got baptized this weekend! I feel so blessed. It was the most lovely day. Complete with a delicious BBQ.
Please come back to visit soon mom and bring dad next time!
3 comments:
Um, are you talking about MIke your husband? Got baptized? What!!!! That is so amazing, wonderful and fantastic!!! Jenna, I had no idea he was preparing for this? Please tell him I am so thrilled for him. My husband baptized me when I was 19. I'll never forget it and I am mostly who I am today because of the love of our Savior. We are so blessed to have this knowledge. Congrats Mike. Take great care,
Shauna xo
Time with family is so wonderful! I'm sorry you're missing your mom!
Yes, my wonderful husband! He didn't want to make it a big deal so I tired not to make a big fuss about it. (Which was hard) He isn't that into parties for himself.
How special that your husband got to baptize you! I still remember my baptism as well. The feeling is unlike anything else:)
Post a Comment