I have a thing for really good salads. The other day I made the most delicious one. As you can tell, I was quite proud of it.
It contained lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red pepper, carrots, avocado, almond slivers, and chow mein noodles. Seriously the most delicious thing ever. But then again, what isn't good with avocado on top? I think I could eat avocados for every meal.
I am running a race next weekend and super excited for it. It actually is to support the wonderful place I volunteer at. I signed up for the 10K. I can't wait until my husband's back is all healed up and he can run with me. Luckily, he will be cheering me on.
4 comments:
I love a good salad too. This one looks fabulous! :-)
Oh my goodness!! The colors in this salad look fabulous! So perfect for summer =)
Jenna I love seeing your sweet face!! I wish I could sit down with you tomorrow and feed you lunch! I would make the most delicious salad too. I love the looks of this one. I love chow mein noodles. Have you ever had CPK's Thai Chicken Salad. It's the bomb. Love, Love, Love,
Shauna xoxoxxo
So perfect for Summer! I love your blog!
Just so you know...I nominated you and your lovely blog for The Liebster Award! Check out all the details here: http://asliceofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-liebster-awards-ive-been-nominated.html#more
xx
Post a Comment